Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

"You are watching a movie." ~ Q

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

They think we are still stupid sheep 🐑

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,and the Word was God. John 1:1

anyone who has ever had the "pleasure" of dealing with wallpaper...knows it is hell to take down and even more fun to put up. There is no way you can redo wallpaper & floors in a couple of hours time. I agree this is a completely different room. When you look at them side by side the vibe doesnt even feel the same 🤦‍♀️ ...I love how they push being observant & analytical as "conspiracy theories" though...when we simply call an apple an apple and an orange an orange lol

In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication

look at the reflection in both windows.

(1) Show this thread

has to be old pic..here's recent.. we don't wanna look like crazies.. lol

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Brad Bartoli to his Publication

yeah just looked at back pics and yeah floor been that way

(1) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

delivered the executive order blanks for Biden to sign🤣

time stamp 22:37

(2) Show this thread