Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Problem is that I am watching family and friends take a vaccine that they have no idea is a farce, and it HURTS to see this happen and not be able to stop it. iI is not just about my body, but my family whom I have no control over. I already see 3 autistic children from 3 different moms in our family circle, so what are the odds about that? When I was young, there were not as many autisitc children, so what are the odds that at least 1-3 people I know will be irretrievably affected by an untested covid vaccine that skipped animal testing, and being pushed with RNA consequences by Gates the believer in eugenics. Even my best friend won't listen. How do you watch people fight to get something that will harm them in the long run? Hurt and fear is part of my life now, because I cannot stop it. For the love of God. the J&J CEO would not take his own vacine! Hello!!???? Wake up!! Please!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Same. My Dad who I red pilled several weeks ago just took his first shot. I am shocked and sickened. An aunt I love dearly just took it, as well. I pray daily for all eyes to see and ears to hear. My grown children not awake. Its painful to watch and hope the movie ends soon. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

my siblings. my friends. have asked children not to do it but they are blue pilled. please God do not them them vacinate the children

In response Life Is Good to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Lord hear our prayers. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»