This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Two videos on 911 were posted here on AnonUp yesterday by @Emandlio and @Anne72 ... anyway, I spliced them together and added some text. I'm "somewhat" into CGI and when someone brings up it's possible use one of the first things I look for is the background. The sky is blue and very clear which makes for easily produced CGI material; however, one "must" watch the layering in order for things to turn out correctly. Also, having been a team member of a few USAF aircraft crash investigation teams/boards -- there are some issues for me, some of which I point out in this video.

Exactly, the amature video's are quite blurry. I came across this one where you can see some explosions going off on randome floor
levels.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @layney888 in this post can reply

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Just wow! Is that building 7?

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

I'm not sure, I thought that also but maybe it's the top bit of one of the buildings???

(1) Show this thread