The Native Americans, North & South were the first people. The FIRST People. They knew the ways of the Old Gods, why do you think they were all but exterminated. Research the Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors, it is coming to pass right now.
All of the Old Gods Bloodlines began with the First People.
Those Saced Bloodlines have been seeded all around the world and have been kept humble. I am finding great Joy in being used as a messenger. The knowledge that the First People were neither a Patriarchy or a Matriarchy but a Duality shows me how wonderful life can be if we follow the old ways. Blessed be ❤️🕊️❤️#GodWins#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening
https://wakeup-world.com/2013/06/28/a-little-green-revolution/

Only people mentioned by @JupitersMuse in this post can reply

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

P.S. Please don't judge by my profile or number of followers. I am not who I appear to be, as are most on here.

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

The tribals all over the Earth are the Last people of the First people. They are being systematically exterminated. Any with the memories and souls of the truth. Like you said, Avatar. Humanity's birthright and salvation. I spent 10 years working with a Creek and an Abenaki medicine woman. Indigenous spirtuality is the only path that ever rang true.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

What if EVERYTHING we've been taught is wrong? Would the Adversary put it in the history books that the Native Americans were targeted because they were the First People? God's chosen? That The Christ Conciousness bloodline starts with them? That THEY are the source of The Holy Grail? Why do you think the Knights Templar visited here with fair regularity? Why would the founding fathers come here in search of religious freedom? WHY? Because THIS is God's Country my friend. Open your mind a teeny-tiny bit, think outside the indoctrination box and you might feel a little better about life, what comes next and take some comfort and Joy in the return to God that we are experiencing.#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful! We can hope and pray that all will wake!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

They had respect for elders.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

💗