Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Problem is that I am watching family and friends take a vaccine that they have no idea is a farce, and it HURTS to see this happen and not be able to stop it. iI is not just about my body, but my family whom I have no control over. I already see 3 autistic children from 3 different moms in our family circle, so what are the odds about that? When I was young, there were not as many autisitc children, so what are the odds that at least 1-3 people I know will be irretrievably affected by an untested covid vaccine that skipped animal testing, and being pushed with RNA consequences by Gates the believer in eugenics. Even my best friend won't listen. How do you watch people fight to get something that will harm them in the long run? Hurt and fear is part of my life now, because I cannot stop it. For the love of God. the J&J CEO would not take his own vacine! Hello!!???? Wake up!! Please!

"He sent many messages. It (is) our duty to read between the lines, think critically, and research for ourselves in the end."

No I don't think so, Ghost. I think when it comes to something this important, our president should be transparent with us rather than assuming the majority has the intelligence or motivation to "read between the lines". The vast majority don't even know about these cryptic messages of his, so why would they have cause to look any deeper? If someone isn't a puzzle-solving autist skilled in following crumbs they might make the wrong decision and take a deadly vaccine? Come on, man.

I think there's only one best case scenario here that we should be considering, and all other scenarios are---how shall I say?---troubling.

The best case scenario in my view is that Trump made a mistake. Perhaps he's not as omnipotent and omniscient as some anons seem to believe (i.e. the patriots aren't in as much control as we hoped), and he just blew it on this one.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @joejay3000 in this post can reply

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Totally agree with everything you said. Something appears to be off with this whole vaccine scenario. This matinee better be over soon because we may be about to lose whole swaths of people..some right here on this site! Very upsetting and I have not seen one logical answer to your/our concerns.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

President Trump is a Human just as we are. I don't believe his intentions were anything but good for the American People. The only President to do what he said he was going to do. The side affects from the Shot is extremely unfortunate, the trials were done different than most. Now we all know there is a chance for side affects from any Vax. Common Sense goes a very long way, especially when it comes to our Gov. We all truly know that. I do not think any of this should be thrown at Pres Trump. As sad as it is to see casualities, this is not Potus fault, many extenuating circumstances. Please keep it positive, direct the negative to the ones that deserve it, the haters. These now demanding people get jabbed have much responsibility, they are taking free will/ choice out of the equation. They will have the Karma.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

agree. Trump was trying to do the best he could, but he had fauci and dr. death cuomo to deal with, plus the entire country, plus impeachment, plus russia, russia, russia, and he got bad legal advice from the oval office.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Re: "President Trump is a Human just as we are"....

I think what concerns many people is that while he may be human, he also has access to orders of magnitute more intel than we do. What he does or doesn't do with that information is what makes him different from all other flawed humans in the world. Not just Trump but any president. When he pushed this vaccine, was it a mistake? Even with all the intel he had? Or what about at CPAC, well after we all knew of the dangers, when he kept pushing it? Is that all just human error?

All that being said, I was reminded today by a post going around that he pushed HCQ from day one, so that tells us a lot right there. Much of this whole nightmare is just so conflicting in nature.

As for remaining positive, my post referencing Ghost's post wasn't meant to be positive or negative. I thought he made a bad argument, that's all. I think it's not wise for us to push bad arguments with holes in them because they can give us false hope.

(2) Show this thread

yes. agree. I hear that Trump had really bad legal advice in the oval office.