US Marine Kicked Out of Home for Living Off Grid https://thehomestead.guru/off-grid-home-condemned/

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

BULLSHIT

have to recoup those land deeds from the city yo be repatriated since allnof it was stolen and was fraud.....if its INcorporated vs. UN incorporated jurisdiction

In response FREEDOM 2021 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

every time i think im in a good place i run across something like this and the rage inside me wants to go outside and play. play with these muddafuckers lives like they're playing with this marine. i commend all the fine alabama patriots in the huntsville area for not taking the law into their own hands. i have no words for the politicians in huntsville - they should be arrested on their property for being repugnant fucking scum and drawing the utility of American oxygen. as far as the military and any veterans in high places in law enforcement that are aware of this and letting it stand - not your finest hour.

In response John Anon to his Publication

You said it!!! I agree wit it all. This is next level BS.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

i hope he sures and gets a just constitutional court. to remain a free country, we need to strongly fight these tyrannies.