The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No normie sees a precipice right now. The are still having Orange Man Bad Wet Dreams.

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Exactly. Today I was torn apart by dozens on twitter regarding Orange man bad. TDS has evolved into an obsession. I have lived for the last 15 years with someone who has an Axis II personality disorder.I recognize the signs when I see it of one who has slipped deeper into their own abyss. When someone who is struggling with this type of disorder is given something they feel entitled to - in this case they were entitled to a Biden presidency - this can fuel the fire making them swing farther into the dysfunction not out of it.
At this point the logic of us waking more people feels contradictory in nature. Im struggling a little bit with these recent developments i have witnessed personally.

Ive only known God to be loving and not cruel.

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Lewis, click on at the bottom under it