Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots!

We're all getting STRONGER, not weaker.

We're all becoming UNITED, not divided.

The tipping point happened awhile ago. There's no going back to where we came from.

The best is yet to come!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

can you shed light on when public has to be informed? there must be a deadline/duration before they have to disclose to the country who is in control. we cant be kept in the dark of the eo/ia that has been signed. only a select group knowing this info isnt any value. there has to be a constitutional timeframe for disclosure. operating in secrecy is deep state tactic. i think patriots are looking for last date it can remain covert until it must be made public.

ten days of darkness started yesterday perhaps legally it's in ten days they have to reveal the truth

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveBeatsTheCabal in this post can reply

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

thank you. perhaps. i also feel the 10 days may mean they have 10 days to disclose from when it was inacted. which would actually put it further back than that. i dont recall without searching what day this signed document was supposed to have been given to the military. i think it was end of last week? a number of ng were sworn in as deputies until the 24th. not without relevance

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

Q said Freedom day is January 31 in 2018 ...maybe that's our date 😊

(1) Show this thread