Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥🔥😉

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

hallo patriot! hoop dat alles goed gaat met jou!
je wordt gemist en je werk wordt zeer gewaardeerd!!! neem je rust lieve broer en tot gauw! fijne dag en zorg goed voor jezelf! 🤗❤

Fawn = Good people
Snake = Cabal
Branch = QTeam

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen, Power to the Patriots! We are mighty & we have Father God as our Leader. We Rise - no more complacency everything they do we are watching. We all know what our strengths are. The power of Prayer brings the call to our Father for a Devine Intervention. Our faith & our Love is greater than anything they have. We will win.

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

THE NEWS IS FAKE.
THE WAR IS REAL.
GOD WINS ✝️ 🐸

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

just cant wait