Well that's not good...has anyone else heard that Epstein created bitcoin?

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

I havent n wont buy it

I read the monarchy created to be used for child traficking, which is probably how Epstein is tied to getting it out there. Baby International Trading Coin.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

🤪Just "joyFUL" from Queen E. :-( Weapons, drugs, children's blood, large consumption of energy and nature destruction.
+ cheat ordinary people to invest their hard earned money. (advertising increases). Heard a crash is waiting ..

(1) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Hmmm...Interesting!🤨 The only thing I've heard is it was this guy and Elon Musk was the money man.🤔

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

I would not be surprised if Epstein created bitcoin. Bitcoin never appealed to me. It felt like a scam.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Kay Bur to her Publication

same here

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

The signs are there.

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

thats not a good sign.. count me out

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication

never did have yrge ro buy rbat crap. what happens when there is no electricity? how are tou going to buy anything? smh

(1) Show this thread