The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I'm not afraid of death or these evil demons. I want my children to grow up in freedom. People have to wake up. When should I paint my face?

Some...unfortunately will never "wake up"...& when all is exposed, they probably won't believe it unless the governement tells them how to behave, that's how brainwashed they are.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

4-6% will be lost forever. It's sad but everyone has free will.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Absolutely right...I have a neighbor who was born & raised in England where the government took "care" of everyone. He grew up believing that the government is there to protect them from everything & still believes that to this day. I had a disagreement with him years ago about Obama care, which he loved, but I asked him why is he here in the US then? My guess is it's capitalism. But he's now paying a lot for his health care. I told him WE are not the UK & don't like it when those coming here try to "change" our ways. He still hasn't changed.

(1) Show this thread