Keep it moving Patriots
this child was just taken!

Only people mentioned by @SeaQ in this post can reply

In response Georgia Salva to her Publication

SHE WAS NOT JUST TAKEN! SHE WAS TAKEN IN 2019 AT 17 YEARS OLD, SHE IS NOW A LEGAL ADULT! THEY WERE RECENTLY SEEN IN FL! My guess is that Mom was crazy, lied her ass off about dad in court for custody and child support $$. Daughter wanted to be with Dad! All we know is she is WITH HER DAD! "Rhona Curtsinger describes her 17-year-old daughter as hilarious, sensitive and smart, with a fierce love of animals. She last saw her daughter, Daphne Westbrook, in October 2019 as the girl was leaving to spend time with her father."

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"A teenager who has been missing since 2019 may be in Florida, authorities said after issuing an Amber Alert on Friday." from article

God, Family & Country. Q follower, working to wake up the dead.

Got this alert on my phone earlier

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Same last name, child and adult.
Her dad maybe?

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

please Lord find her now!!!!!!!!

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

?!?! 🧐It states date missing 10/7/2019 though.🤔

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Diana Renshaw to her Publication

Yes, but a new amber alert just came through......they think she may have been taken to Fl or WA

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Better not drive down my road....the child will be saved....the story will be aliens abducted him.....I live right by a hog farm...nuff said.

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

enough said 😊

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😎

(2) Show this thread