God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

Qtah posted this, it was sent from an unnamed source but it does give a good idea of the current state of affairs (3 images)

"Unnamed source"
Yeah, no thanks. Been down that road too many times.
--> When friends and families get their businesses back, then I'll believe it.
--> When the military removes their masks, then I'll believe it.
--> When Trump stops saying "go get the vaccine" then I'll believe it. (Ref. CPAC speech -- My family thinks claims of him talking in code & double meanings is insanity. They hear Trump trusts the vax)
--> How do we know the Black Hats aren't in control and what we're seeing is them purging the ranks of minions?

If they think that what has transpired over the past year will awaken the brain-dead, well, they are called brain-dead for a reason. We The People need to move past these clowns and force a change. People knew systems were corrupted. It is too pervasive to rely on law enforcement and our justice system to resolve. The need to show the people is sketchy. at best. Patriot people and families are being ruined, not the libs, [D] voters, and the corrupt.

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShakyDolphin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shaky Dolphin, click on at the bottom under it