Was walking along today when someone whispered 'Hold the Line' this gave me pause and I looked around and an elderly gentleman on a walking cane was talking to me. I did not have a mask on. He smiled and said, I knew you was a Patriot because you do not have a face diaper on. I smiled and ask why He did not have one on? He replied, I did not storm those beaches over there with bullets hailing, friends dying and getting blown apart to give in to a virus that has a success rate of 99%. If I die it is because it is my time not because those idiots tell me it is unsafe to breath. I agreed with him. Thanked him for his service and agreed to 'hold the line,' He made a lot of sense to me. I don't wear a mask. Have not since April or May. If enough people would just listen to the facts we are being herded right out of our Rights. Freedom guys!

Only people mentioned by @tsedgar43126 in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response Tina Edgar to her Publication

great share

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

Awesome ! Thank you for sharing! I also do not wear a mask. I just love our veterans! Hold the Line!! WWG1WGA

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

thank you for posting this i love it God bless you and that awesome patriot

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I tell peeps not wearing them they have a nice smile, they know!