I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer on January 6, 2020. I could not find any surgeon who would even see me within a 3 hour radius of my home in Indiana. I had to wait until May 14, 2020 to get surgery, in which time i had waited my large tumor had ruptured and i had cancerous adhesions all over the inside of my abdomen and on my abdominal wall. I was told Ihad to wait because my surgery was considered "elective".

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

that is a Malpractice/negligence law suit. deliberate, malfesence, Id sue . get a good lawyer

I have tried 4 times and cannot get my medical records from the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis. My attorney has also requested twice with no response.

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

IT is against the law for them to withhold records. ASK TO SPEAK to speak to a Hippa Compliant Officer in the department

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

I am going to call again on Monday. I have been trying to get the records since June 2020 🙄

(1) Show this thread