I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer on January 6, 2020. I could not find any surgeon who would even see me within a 3 hour radius of my home in Indiana. I had to wait until May 14, 2020 to get surgery, in which time i had waited my large tumor had ruptured and i had cancerous adhesions all over the inside of my abdomen and on my abdominal wall. I was told Ihad to wait because my surgery was considered "elective".

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

that is a Malpractice/negligence law suit. deliberate, malfesence, Id sue . get a good lawyer

Do you know what? I never received any bill for that surgery beyond the initial total of $147,000! They used a robot to operate on me. My hysterectomy took 6 1/2 hours, during which i had a stroke that cost me the sight in my left eye. I couldnt get anyone to listen to me when i told them i couldnt see. it wasnt until the 3rd day after surgery that a neurologist saw me and ordered a CT scan of my head. He was furious and said if hed been called in the four hours after surgery he could have maybe removed the blood clot. I never saw my surgeon again, even though i was there 4days. He sent a resident to see me. I only met him once.

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it