I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer on January 6, 2020. I could not find any surgeon who would even see me within a 3 hour radius of my home in Indiana. I had to wait until May 14, 2020 to get surgery, in which time i had waited my large tumor had ruptured and i had cancerous adhesions all over the inside of my abdomen and on my abdominal wall. I was told Ihad to wait because my surgery was considered "elective".

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

That is bizarre. How are you doing?

Good. did 6 rounds of chemo because my son and daughter insisted, so weak. Had a scan in December that showed no tumors.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

So glad to hear that. Stay positive for your future check ups

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏