Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Crime does pay.

Chi ❗️Chin❗️Money Money Money Mooooney❗️IM SOOO SURE GEORGE FLOYD IS NOT DEAD❗️WHAT A F@#KING RIPPOFF😏AND THE OSCAR GOESS TO GF, PRODUCTION GEORGE SOROS AND DIRECTORS DEMONRATS AND RINOS🤨😏

Now they can pay to rebuild the city that was taken from the community they live in. Let's see what they do?

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

Since he is still alive, does that mean they will have to repay it??

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

funny that a civil issue is settled before the criminal related issue is settled.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Think you just did.

ontop of the 13 ?million donated was it...makes 40 million.. .they are bolue though right? thats a fair chunk of coin how do they justify that amount..has any other person killed by police received an amount close to this? ever?

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

George must be REALLY happy