Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

What happened to "Sit back, eat your popcorn, and enjoy the movie"???

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

Talk to PA till blue in face bc they think they own us 😑

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

Ab honesto virum bonum nihil deterret - Nothing deters a good man from the performance of his duties Mr. Wood.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thanks for this! I just called my state legislator in Ohio because i heard they are thinking of using Dominion machines here in Ohio! I let my voice be heard and the least everyone else should do for their State should be the same. My love and loyalty will forever be for President Donald J Trump