Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

That's one way to surely get their attention! Preach brother!

He is at all the local renaissance fairs in our area , Southeast Texas, Specifically at the Ren Fest . he is a favorite of my daughter, they interact and trade insults every year. He is actually very witty in person, hardly breaks character , Ends with a thank you Dad.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

❤️George Carlin's other brother. Dude is spot On!❤️

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

WOW he knows more than most of the people I know

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

👏👏👏👍👌 SMART dude!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Would someone PLEASE make him house speaker so we can maga.......

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

This could be me, and I'm thinking it is Me 😮
#wwg1wga

😻 just felt like for some reason I could see me in him, just spreading the truths wherever we are and in whatever form...gosh I'm losing it now! We better get this show on the road or I or someone might be wrapping me up tight to protect myself😳

Anyway I would stand with him on a mountain top to spread the TRUTHS!

love this so much. this mans rewards in the kingdom..is woah! lots!!

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Wow, millions of patriots and videos out there explaining what is going on in America and this guy sums it all up in 76 seconds. Astonishing clarity!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Some of the smartest quotes come from places we have been trained to not listen to. Due to preception by mind munipulation! This person should be given a chance to teach the next generations. A mind like that should never be overlooked!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

If anyone has any other info on this person i would like to see more!

(1) Show this thread