Only people mentioned by @McKinsey in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

It's a dealbreaker, that's for sure. I wouldn't even chat with a guy who got vaxxed, let alone date. If I want docility, I'll get a puppy, not a boyfriend.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow they are trying everything to brainwash people. Sad thing is some dumbass will fall for this

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😁Maybe natural selection does play a factor- on the spirit level

I've read some disturbing things about these "vaccines" & fertility - that's part of what they're really intended for

So I'm with Tenpenney - I really don't want to be involved with someone who is such a compliant little baa-ing sheep for one, & someone whose DNA is altered by the jab for another

I even saw something about how this "vax" could be transmitted from one person to another through sex???

For the love of the Creator people wake up!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I married a compliant baaaa and we are arguing so much now! Times like this really test a marriage. I am so envious of friends who have relationships with people who are awake. I would love to be able to talk to my teens about all of this but they listen to my husband. This is such a lonely time for many.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wow !! twilight zone

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP