Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Something is going on that you need to know about.

I just noticed something that kind of skipped my attention earlier. Dan Scavino posted a video of a F-35 taking off earlier and I took it as Bitcoin going up than coming down fast. I just started watching something on Youtube and low and behold a snipit of that same video was in the intro. It was for Monkeywerx. He tracks flights and knows what he's talking about and wouldn't you know he is covering a ton of stuff on things you should know. The funny thing is he is doing it at a time he doesn't normally post.
Check it out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSsqpx1CLyA

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP March 12, 2021 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shopNote: All music has been LEGALLY downloaded...

Any thoughts of the significance as it applies to the overall picture?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mambrose53 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication

Moves are being made and I think these may be going public. There are other comms dropping hard. Check out my profile and see what else has hit.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

will do. appreciate it

(1) Show this thread