#45 HAD TO FALL ON HIS SWORD WHEN HE PICKED AMY !! TRUMP KNEW HER ( father ) STEP ? WAS TIED INTO DOMNINON VOTING MACHINES !! FRAUD & CORRUPTION @ SUPREME COURT !!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

you decide....i think its her

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

ITS HER πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

her umm known dad is a top attorney for royal dutch shell for like 30 years.......i wonder which globalist owns that and her dad took orders from.....we dont have to always go buck nutty with secret children and dead people being alive angle......the known info about him is very suspicious by itself

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response reaper myer to his Publication

WHAT β€œ ANGLE β€œ ? PEAL THE INFO BACK LIKE AN ONION & EXPOSE 48 YEARS OF HIDDEN TRUTH ?

(1) Show this thread

Christian, USMC Wife, Daughter of US Army Vet, Momma of 4 #GODWINS|#MAGA|WG1WGA πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™

This blog is VERY interesting. Thank you for posting!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

he always knows...but I am disappointed I like Amy thought she would be great - good show. All great actors

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

confirms my feelings about her. i thought maybe it was that she was so easy to compromise with all of those kids. we know the cabal threatens to hurt family.

I JUST PUT THE ARTICAL UP ON THE MAIN FEED

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

If this is true then#WeHaveMoreThanWeKnow

Think#Haiti

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

When you allow infiltration, it can be managed, balanced, compromised and checked.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

how do you destroy? infiltrate, then spotlight. art of war.

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

I always felt she did exactly what he wanted her to do.

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

THINK YOUR RIGHT, TRUMP & MILITARY IS GUTTING THE β€œ BAR β€œ & CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM !! THE CHERRY ON TOP IS GUTTING THE SUPREME COURT !! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

#45. KNEW !! HE KNEW !!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Racine, WI was the big test. They wanted to see if they could flip a $1 billion education bill on the taxpayers, which they could clearly not afford on to the ballot & win it. Their test worked. Racine residents got screwed & so, as a result, did Americans.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/education/2020/05/02/critics-racine-schools-1-billion-referendum-file-legal-challenge/3071900001/

whats the fathers name?

(3) Show this thread

THE WHOS WHO IN AMY’S LIFE :

REAL FATHER TRIED TO HAVE HER KILLED &
CORRUPT PEDO ! JOE BIDEN

STEP FATHER : CORRUPT , DOMINION VOTING MACHINES , USED TO FLIP VOTES FROM THE MAN THAT NOMINATED YOU !! TO REAL FATHER,

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯