WALLPAPERS, FLOORS, CARPARK OUTSIDE, BIDEN SIGNING BLANK PAGES.... WELL, IT CAN ONLY POINT TO ONE THING, IT'S A MOVIE SET, RIGHT? RIGHT.

Only people mentioned by @VyoletFyre in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Vyolet Fyre to her Publication

Trump had the wallpaper udated...

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

That was in 2017. Let's see more recent photos please.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

we were always told, you are watching a movie. we have to remember, some folks get caught up in the movie with their emotions. we must kevel the emotion field when drips turn into a flood

and that is old photo on left... Trump had it redecorated.. and that is rug on floor over the wood...here is recent Trump oval office pic

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

wallpaper

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

GITMO? They built him his own office there for the movie playing out?

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

It is a Movie πŸŽ₯

watch the background in the video starts at 22:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYL3gkqUVb8&feature=youtu.be

THE BEST IS YET TO COME | TRUMP 2020 | TRUMP 2024 | SAVE AMERICA | NCSWIC | #FamilyIsEverything | Freedom | #GodWins | LoveWins ❀️ WWG1WGA

In response Brad Bartoli to his Publication

I tried accessing the video but nothing is showing, just that the live stream ended πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread