Nana thx Mr and Mrs Smith
They have caused wars to make money our whole lives!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

But Libya had 144 metric tonnes of gold... Iraq had (at most) 35t pre-invasion -- someone flunked math, or basic reading and comprehension. The Great Manmade River Project (search this) was for farm irrigation public utility etc. of the Mediterranean shore zone, where 95% of population were/are located.

Our world was completely stolen.#withoutknowing

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

How disgusting these fkrs are. The immense destruction so they could have so much money to do what with? I honestly hope I get to see these bastards be put to death or my nightmares may never end.

•When 9/11 Happened:
Asleep Me-"Now Bush will crack down on expired visas, illegal aliens, ban islamists, and retaliate with sanctions/war against Saudi Arabia."
•When Bush Retaliated With, ignoring expired visas, illegal aliens, bringing a few more million islamists in, and oh by the way, "We are invading IRAQ?":
Slowly Waking Up Me-"Wait! Hold Up, George! WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON?"

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Helps people to see all the events to understand the wealth thats about to be exsposed and where it came from. Their two olimpic size swiming pool theroy has been squashed

We share very few sentiments with our government.

And yet they can never STEAL enough. Always MORE MORE MORE

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

4 ton gold carriage, crown worth 4.5 Million, yah, fuck the people

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

idea: use the jewels to restore Africa and feed,clothe the entire nation. NO COUNTRY LEFT BEHIND,FEED THE PEOPLE

(1) Show this thread

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

excellent post. that all happened when i was asleep. i didn't know any of it. thanks for enlightening me. HORRIBLE!