JFK Jr. is not alive according to Q. Here is a video of JFK Jr. introducing himself as "John Kennedy" not Jr. and talking about a military game called chess. 😎🇺🇸🦅@kimrunner

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Chess is a military sport. 💓

I would be surprised (and honestly disappointed) if John Kennedy JR allowed the evil deep state to kill him. One of His goals in life was to PROVE who murdered his Father! HE WOULD never allow Hillary that "win"! (remember VK said ..if alive..he may not appear until 2023 until after corrupt msm has been dismantled, before 2024?).

I don't buy the JR dropped because his Dad died (that is nonsense).
I do buy misinformation or some play on words in regards to the Q post.
I also was watching LIVE when Robert Kennedy JR touched his nose last July, when asked if JFK JR was alive..he verified--Yes!.

p.s. I can assure you we have NOT seen any pictures of him! Maybe he will resurrect SOON! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 (Easter is in a week)! ❤️

He is not JFK Junior anymore.

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

Sounds like the voice on the plan to save the world video

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

once JFK Sr died, Jr was legally JFK...

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

WOW!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

legally, when SR dies. the JR automatically drops.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

When Sr is no longer alive the son drops junior

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

“SOUND OF FREEDOM” [𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬]
Jim Caviezel, a man with a passion for God, and a warrior for truth. Stars in this ground breaking film, exposing the horrors of child trafficking, and the mission to completely abolish it.
Join me in supporting his work, and go watch it movie now!

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/vHhomFEUZC?soundoffreedom.movie

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#SoundOfFreedom
#SaveOurChildren
#GodWins
#EndHumanTrafficking
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I was on the Chan Boards when the answer was posted and then changed. Is JFK Jr. alive?

First Yes. Less than 5 seconds changed to No. Only 2-3 scenarios:
1. Misinformation.
2. Sr. and Jr are both alive (Remember the elderly gentleman with the hat that said D5?)
3. Sr. is gone and Jr. would only become Sr. if he has a son with the same name. Otherwise, he would be John F. Kennedy.

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

once Sr. dies he is no longer Jr. technically.

JFK FINALLY DIED, SO NO MORE JR. HE IS JOHN KENNEDY

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Really? So why Robert F Kennwdy, JR??

(1) Show this thread

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

I own a few George magazines including THE magazine from Feb 1997. articles written always signed "John Kennedy" Never signed John F Kennedy . Or John F Kennedy Jr.
Always "John Kennedy"

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

Interesting

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Sli Ver to her Publication

He isn't a Jr anymore so it makes sense

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Looks good to me!♥️🇺🇸♥️

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

interesting...very, very interesting😉

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

He voice sounds just like :Russell Jay-Gould:
#vibes

John Kennedy

Intro To Heart Of The City 1994

https://youtu.be/YQBQNYzyE_8

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

🤔

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

Thats because after his father died who was Sr, now he is no longer JFK Jr by right..

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Carl Que to his Publication

Really? So why Robert F Kennedy, JR??

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

When the question was posed to Q It was asked if John F Kennedy was alive Response No Its all in the word play!

There was plenty of video and photo evidence of their obvious children at a Trump Rally. It's recently been removed. I have zero doubt they are alive and well. Tears of joy rolled down my face when I saw Jrs eyes and smile in his sons. What I wish to understand is, why are so many people putting his image in our face, along with Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, and Elvis, if they all wish to be presumed dead and Q is leading people to at least believe they are? I can't make sense of the purpose. In the mean time, it does serve to make anons look like a bunch of kooky conspiracy theorist with their latest, "Elvis is alive and he is now a preacher sighting." What is the purpose of putting their faces all over this movement? To the outsiders, it must look really whacky and must be keeping many pushed far and away from wanting any asscociation with the movment. Just sayin and asking for clarity. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=elvis+is+a+preacher+now&docid=608031828597430134&mid=E

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

they were all at a rally for Rick saccone March 10th 2018 its still out there 🙂👍

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Thank you for posting that clip

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Anyone have the photo of the gentleman making the upside down diamond hand gesture in Marine One during Trump's presidency?

Asking for a friend.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

II think many are confused, when JFK Senior died JFK Junior turned into JFK... he dropped the JR, so technically JFK Jr is gone, hence JFK. May be look up genealogy.

How about this. JFK Jr. is dead. But Vincent Fusca is alive and Vincent Fusca name means Conquer the darkness/occult. I think we need to make that leap to see that. That is what this is all about. Is it not?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

They asked the wrong question

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Q did not tell us that JR was not alive. Only the JFK In JFK JR was underlined. JFK dead. Not JFK JR. Bobbie clearly told us not long ago that he was alive.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Compare John's 'Heart of the City' voice w/these current videos: https://rumble.com/c/MJTruthTalk

(1) Show this thread

Standing under the Keystone monument

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

Exactly! Nice catch, Patriot. 😎

(1) Show this thread