Stop it!
Wake up!
STOP USING GOOGLE!
Use DuckDuck or some other engine!
Stop giving them power in your life, YOUR LIFE!
We the people decide which companies stay in business.
We the people decide which companies close for bad behavior! OWN IT!

I did not give google permission to be the end all keeper of all knowledge past present&future.
They have manipulated information to drive satan's agenda.
If I were a person that had some of the phyical proof of some of the actual changes Google has made to things like words &phrase defininitions & actual changing& or deleting &hiding our real history or manipulation of it to change the narrative & hid the truth, I WOULD SAVE THAT SHIT OFFLINE LIKE IT WAS MY GOLDEN RETIREMENT PLAN!

There will be law suits coming eventually I believe!
Google, Twitwit, Facebook, etc.... I believe will be sued into bankrucptcy b4 this is all said and done for their crimes against humanity.
But Nana just crazy old lady in the corner with tinfoil hat

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bravo, well said. I believe the same. I stopped using google probably 7 years ago.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Google should only be used to confuse them...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I like it!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

right there with you Nana

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

You are in the right place - with you 100% ✨👍🏻