Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Thank you!!!

I will pay more attention now!

This is very valuable information?

I guess there's no point wondering why we have not been informed of this from other sources before!

Hugs!

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

Thank you! I didn't know this until now and this is something everyone should know and pass along. Spreading this like wild fire!

ThanQ for this! Very useful.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Thank You , The holy host that surrounds mother earth knows we are in big trouble, they are sending signals and they are protecting us and if you’re reading this please send your love and gratitude.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Please keep this going!!!

Wouldn't let me put that on Twit said it may be 'harmful' WTH

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

Because the devil has dominion over that soon-to-be BigTech jail-bird! Ego and arrogance are two very self-destructive factors that will be the downfall of many.

Recognizing their desperation is showing us we're at the final moments. Isn't it extraordinary to witness God's foot on the neck of the one who thought he was above the One who Created ALL that exists?

Maybe Lucifer has been on acid, meth or heroin?

Just rubbing my two brain cells together in my itty-biddy mind says that nothing that exists could ever supersede the Source of all that has ever been created including him and his minions!

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Looks like this information enlightened a lot of people, including myself. Thank you for sharing this, I will now share this far and wide. By sharing this, and by us sharing this, you could have very well saved some lives.

Thank you

Conservative Californian (Yes We Do Exist;) #WWG1WGA #MAGA #RecallGavinNewsom #RecallGavin2020.com

WOW! Did not know! Thank you!❤️

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Thank you - Had no idea!!!!!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Thank you! This is new to me. Shared.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Thank you. I was unaware. We all want to help when God places in that place to be able to do something. 🌎❤

Thanks@shatterthesilencewarriors !
❤️🙏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Spot on.. Thank you for sharing

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

YES!!!