PRAYER CALL!

We have a young Patriot Father of two girls struggling with pneumonia, irregular vitals, and diagnosis of cancer that has all been rapidly attacking.

Please lift up this young man and his family with prayers.

Lord, work your miracles within Carlos and heal him quickly and be with his family.

Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Sending prayers for courage, strength, faith and remembering when the leper reached out to Jesus when he said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean....". And Jesus replied, "I am willing. Be clean." AND HE WAS!

Going through a similiar situation myself at home (with my mom) and we're doing our best to walk by FAITH not by SIGHT, because God can do what we (man) cannot.

All he asks from us is to just have some faith.

Praying for the young man to be the next miracle!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Praying for healing and comfort for him and his family 🙏🏻

MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

🙏🙏🙏

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

might help rub cocnut oil on his feet could help and essiental oils oregano frankensense and there are other oil's just sugestions not advising 🙏🙏🙏

🙏DONE🙏

God bless this incredible father and his family. Sending healing light and love. 🙏❤️

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

praying now! ❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏