Dan just posted a photo of the Trump "Masterpiece" w/ a timestamp of 7:49. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Drop 749

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1370356211434975239?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Not 'just'

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

What gets me is the "ENDING WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE..." Since we're the ones reading the posts & sharing this information. It definitely has some application to us... As in, something we expected won't take place?#truth πŸ€”

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I don't like that part either. lol

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

There was another post talking about a scare and that might be the nuclear attacks. I think the ending won't be for everyone portion has to do with vaccines. Everyone is eventually going to start dropping like flies at some point and that might be a wake up call or war itself. Kind of fucked and scary.

(3) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Drop 947, Boom!!!!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

i posted this on gab
what is RT
what is MB
?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Gilgamesh is a book that can give insight.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

Seriously?! Interesting... πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I choose to know!

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

real painting:

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

now??

(1) Show this thread

I'm thinking this MASTERPIECE is almost complete! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

Scavino's tweets are increasing daily! BRING IT!!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Looking like a bright, shining light. Perhaps Jesus coming down from heaven?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Fascinating take and I hope and pray you are right, but I think absed on what we have actually SEEN since the election it is safe to say we are getting absolutely skull fucked again. Think about what we are ALL witnessing, then reconcile that with Trump's very OWN words and cookie cutter statements.

I expect us to get fucked by Q in the end. Hope not, but that's what I am anticipating. Again, if you want a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening", you have to show the people justice. It cannot be a choice to know. And so what if the ending isn't for everyone? So long as we SEE traitors hang and trash chopped into bits, what else can we ask for. Must ALL be done publicly for ALL to see, as the crimes committed by the low IQ, pure trash cult have been committed against We, The Mother Fucking People!

SHOW US SOMETHING OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, DJT!

(3) Show this thread