QUOTE: JUAN: THE MASONONIC / ILLUMINATTI “GIANT DILDO” IN ONCE CALLED D.C. HAS CRACKS IN IT 1/3 THE WAY UP ! WHEN WILL IT COME DOWN ?

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Don't know. But, the Father of our Country would appreciate, I'm sure, looking down and NOT seeing a huge phallus with his name on it. IMHO.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I JUST HOPE IT GIVES MASONS & 322 A STROKE .......
wait thats not nice , HEART ATTACK

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

PANIC 😎😎😎

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

About 3 months ago I had a dream that there were prayer teams all over Washington. Suddenly a big screen appeared and Pres Trump began to speak and inform us that the city was not redeemable. Suddenly cracks appeared in the Washington monument and it began to break in pieces. Before our eyes the whole city began to crumble.

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Hmmm. Tunnels collapsimg?

(1) Show this thread

Penguin 6 said that theres no mortar in between the bricks. it should come down pretty easy if its not put together with any mortar.

In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication

NO TIME LIKE 💥NOW💥 !!!!!

(1) Show this thread

When it will go down? Hopefully when a Rod of the Space weapon called Rods of God hits it and with it 33 other Masonic, evil building that were strategically built on Earth Energy lines to interrupt our Energy Flow!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I LIKE YOUR THINKING “ RODS OF GOD “ WINNER

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

exactly 💯
wish more understood this

(2) Show this thread

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread