A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Remember when Biden had striking blue eyes? That was one of his most notable features. Now they are sort of a nondescript deep brown, almost black. i guess dementia changes your eye color. 😀

Seriously though, this is obviously not Biden.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ken Dar to his Publication

I just searched photos and nunca, jack nothing, all changed to indiscript or brown.

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Crazy, but not unexpected given all the tech censorship and sanitation. May God strike me down if I am lying. The real Biden had bright blue eyes.

I totally believe you I know Biden is a fake flesh mask actor under white hat control. I cant stand him or i would hunt for more photos of the real byedon

In response Ken Dar to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Having Fits, click on at the bottom under it