And yet...
Assholes gave me shit for refusing to vaccinate my daughter.

Bet you know how that went for them.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Now we need a chart of increased cases of Autism, Asthma, Childhood Cancer Cases, Autoimmune Diseases & Birth Defects from the Same Time Span...πŸ€” #truth It's Bad. πŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

good for you πŸ‘

Autism mama here. Now the numbers are 1 in 54. I had the H1N1 vax while pregnant with my son and feel strongly its the cause in my son's case.

now it's 72 and the number is almost 1 in 20 πŸ˜₯

Congratulations for being awake before most and standing your ground. I was 19 when I got pregnant with my son and did not know the dangers of vaccines. He does have autism. However, I still look see blessings. I believe those like him are more awake than everyone but are unable to tell us what they know

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I not only got πŸ’© for vaccinations 7 years ago with my Son, but 4 years ago it got worse when I tried to get my daughters name written correctly on her Birth certificate.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I see it more and more each year at school. Its heartbreaking.

I have 3 year old twins bboth diagnosed with autism. I want these fuckers to go down!!

❀️Nurse, Medical Freedom Fighter, Patriot ❀️

I'm a nonvaxing RN. An everyone in my professional thinks I'm the crazy one. This crazy RN has two healthy 8 year olds with zero mental or physical issues whils I watch my coworkers kids struggle constantly. But we know they are sheep!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Nationalist Nurse to her Publication

thank you cor being a non vaxxing RN! we love you !

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@JennaRator84) can see their posts

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

i didnt believe until I watched the little guy I babysit for change before my eyes after being vaccinated .