God night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!
Lord we come humbly together to ask you to intervene to save us & save America from satan and his demos. Lord we pray to you to command your Arch Angel Michael and all his legions of angels to protect all patriots & children here in our homes or where ever we are, Lord safegard our military and all that are in harms way fighting this battle for us. Lord please forgive all of us for anything we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. Lord we can not do any of this without you, we need your help to remove this evil we need your intervention, to save all these tortured children and return this planet to the Holy garden you intended it to be. Lord there are demons and evil that we are not able to discerne, we need your help to make these decisions on decievers. Lord we come to you in your sweet son's name, we pray in the name Of Jesus Christ for you lovng divine mercy and forgiveness for allowing this to happen. Amen

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I feel that i really need to pray and take a break for a bit. Starting to feel disillusioned these last few days. Heading to the beach to meditate and pray. Thank you for this prayer!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love this! Amen 🙏🏻