Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

https://youtu.be/yATDLtJBltU

I dont remember who posted this. Now idk about some of this but I think the reptiiaan thing is for real, call me crazy, I think itis crazy shit too, but dang there is just too many conincidences and stories out there at this point.
Ands I know what they are doing to the Uyghurs.

GARDEN Of E.D.E.N: Purging The 'M**t-Trading' SHAPESHIFTERS From D.U.M.Bs (Agartha, Synthetics) - YouTube

Garden Of E.D.E.N: Purging The 'M**t-Trading' Shapeshifters From D.U.M.Bs (Agartha, Synthetics). We are also available on Apple Podcasts & Spotify. For EXCLU...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

On 8th avenue for all to see. Reptillians in underground tunnel systems hoarding children for their food. The agents in the Matrix were also shape shifters. They tried to tell us there too.

a lot of top poker players on tv are reptilian,they can read cards its called scanning,look up phil ivey .everytime he won a big hand his eyes glaze over,its very noticeablewhen you know what t look for

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoeJogan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roe Jogan, click on at the bottom under it