My Profile says it all...DO NOT FOLLOW ME... I'M HERE FOR THE CHILDREN....i was once one of them.....life never lets you forget... it only lets you help......it's your turn now....this is your moment...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I love you...nuff said.
We are Gods Favorite...we all are .. go ahead ask him
🙏❤️✝️🕊️

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

You do know God has a sense of humor? His blessings overtake you....the tidal wave you pray over others goes both ways fren...buckle up...

(1) Show this thread

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

Bless you for your strength. 😇 With you 100%.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response karys k3lly to her Publication

💯🙏👊🙏

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Glad you are here and fighting back, warrior!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

God.....

nuff said....

I love Him...

(1) Show this thread