1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

TEE-IT HIGH & LET IT FLY⭐️ ( SNIPER RIFLE ) DRIVING THE GREEN ON A PAR 4.⭐️ ( .338 LAPUA ) ⭐️ GRIP IT & RIP IT ( SEND IT DOWN RANGE )⭐️ BQQM⭐️. ( CLOWN TARGET )🤡 OH I GOT ALL OF THAT ONE ! ⭐️ ( CLOWN DOWN )🤡 LOVE DRIVING A PAR 4 ⭐️ ( “ SPECIAL ROUND “ ) ⭐️BIRDIE TIME. ⭐️ ( BYE BYE DEEP STATE ) 2 UNDER PAR ( I’LL HAVE 2 BEERS ) JUST LIKE GOLF 🤣LOVE GOLF 😄

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Golf is exactly what i call FClass shoot. Not very competive with something straight off the shelf. when this is over i shall invest .

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response RGusman Gusman4 to his Publication

NONE OF MY CLUBS ARE OFF THE SHELF 💥
FULL BLOWN CUSTOM TO MY SPECS ⭐️
DRIVERS SAME WAY ⭐️⭐️
GET INTO IT & YOU’LL LOVE IT 👍

I was into it and loved it. Before they took our guns i would hunt 3 to 4 nights a week. Got very good at but once my pump was gone had to use 30/30. Got too dangerous with acouple of shooters with rifles .

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RGusman10 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RGusman Gusman4, click on at the bottom under it