🚨🚨🚨 Litmus test: Easy way to spot leftists, bots, shills and LARPS🤬.

If they are disrespectful in any way, try to humiliate you in anyway on your journey, discourage you from your journey instead of guide you, or are Extremely concerned with their following or money (Meaning they don’t really add value to the truth movement) then they are not one of us. Report them immediately. 🚨🚨🚨🤬

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Kick em to the curb.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Yep......last I knew we all add value in some way......I like to dig and research, but, I will, if you are posting BS to get followers, call you out. I always remember a question once asked.....What's the difference between a Patriot and a PAYtriot. I've followed some that were great and then it was "Subscribe on this site to get the detailed info" If someone is selling tshirts, or mugs.....fine, but to have to pay $20 or $30 a mo just to get the info you have??? No thanks, I can dig just fine on my own........and if I find something important, I will always give a link!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Agreed. So much disinfo out there causing much of the misinfo. Honest mistakes happen and we should help each other out but mistakes by self proclaimed experts is a redflag for me.

(1) Show this thread

Oh man, you're not kidding. There are some nasty females on here. I've blocked more than one. I chose not to fight with them, and I took the high route. Better than feeding the devil!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

Yep. Dont waste energy on them. Block and Expose them is able then move on to value added discussion. This place is a lot better than Twitter for now and we want to keep it that way.

(1) Show this thread

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

😉😇❤️ I'm not great at digs, but I'm the morale booster and positive vibe lifter-upper that loves to share information!

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

Can get enough of those!!! So much toxic out there. Need more positive vibes🙏💫

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

😁meeee tooooi!!!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

MAGA | KAG | WWG1WGA | GOD WINS Do not mistake my kindness for weakness

They are crawling out of the woodwork these days. Remember, "for we walk by Faith, not by sight". Our time will come, amd then we will be the ones to help them through it.

This is helpful..but the worst ones are my own family members. Truth.

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

So true, they always try to GOTCHA me and when i drop truth bomb they always say, Well who verified that. They still need the MSM to verify their illusion. So sad.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

YEP! Standing alone over here. That's ok though. I've got my patriot family here!!

(2) Show this thread