Goodnight everyone! Tired and achy after this dreary rainy day (plus Penny the dachshund wants me to go to bed. She’s been my nurse through cancer treatment and she usually knows best, lol)
Please continue to pray for our President and his family, for our brave military and their families, for transparency to increase so much that the now thin veil rips apart and we are flooded with Light & Truth.
I hope you sleep peacefully tonight. You are all in my prayers every night. Much love to you! ✨🇺🇸🌎❤️

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Light and love to you and Penny!

Just an old lady living on a beautiful lake who loves her husband, her freedom and her President Donald J. Trump! God Bless America!

I am praying for you and sending you my light. Bring those med beds quickly, right? May God bless and keep you always.

Have a peaceful nights sleep.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i will keep u in paryers rest well! will c u on the line!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thanks! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

I pray that there is a med bed with your name on it so you wont have to take anymore chemo♥️

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

I am done with chemo for three minths now. But its effects will last up to 1-2 more years my oncologist told me because of the type they gave me. I would love to be in a med bed to get repaired, but i wantall the children that need it to go first.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread