Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

folly farm 😊 literally down the road from me

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Would've thought that was a fox on the FireFOX logo?? just sayin' 😉

"occasionally eat eggs and flowers" 🤗 🌼😍

And are on 1oz silver pieces:)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🥰 Oh wow, this is so very Awesome!!! I had no idea, especially the tweets 🥰 Thank You for Sharing@Kimrunner 🤗 Hugs 🤗 to You All 🥰@vincentkennedy 🥰 . Much Love 🥰 God Bless 🙏✝️

🤯

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

This is wild!

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

👀 very interesting !!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

mever knew that!!!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

That's so neat!

you didnt know red pandas tweet..😂

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Learning something new every day!