Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Dan Scavino's tweet has some interesting timestamps.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

check out Spaceshot 76 video on Rumble. DUDE WAS ON TARGET

Take amoment of your life & share the link, don’t make search for it. Copy & paste it if it was that good.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I could say the same to you! :)

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

I understand that what I said sounded rude, but I’ve been in this for so long, I’m a little thin skinned. I apologize. I rarely listen to vids anymore cause some of the best ones have been scrubbed. I can’t listen to 107 for that long. I scroll through vids now for the good stuff. I really like SpaceShot, but I’m tired of searching for EvERYBODY who got axed from other sites. I’m done searching, but think about lazy folks? I’m not a fan of Robot Q’s of always using the terms, BUT in the phrase “double meanings exist” AND “You gotta show them”. YOU LITERALLY have to back up your comment with the information nowadays. Just trying to help.

(1) Show this thread

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication