Someone needs to have [Joe Biden] take a polygraph on to whether or not he has raped & abused children. Also his sick and demented wife [Jill Biden] needs to be questioned on whether or not she provided [Joe Biden] with Special Needs kids from the schools she worked at that [Joe Biden] also raped and abused . These things were released in Lin Wood's Whistleblower interview recently... WE WANT ANSWERS . WE WANT JUSTICE .

ARREST JOE & JILL BIDEN NOW PLEASE .

#wwg1wga . šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

Iā€™m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø In it TOGETHER!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Huh??? I worked for a school district. I absolutely love special needs kids! I think they have an automatic spot in heaven when they leave this earth! We can learn so much from them. I didnt know that Jill provided them to Joe!šŸ¤¬ I know we arent supposed to hate, but Im in tears at the thought of Jill bringing special needs children to that scumbag! WHY? HOW COULD SHE? I want to throw up! ā˜¹ļø

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

I feel you. I have been totally beside myself since finishing the transcripts. Its horrific. Something needs to happen now. I have been so bothered by this lately and we need some answers. šŸ˜”

šŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacšŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWšŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWšŸ’§

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm so tired Casey. I don't wanna cry myself to sleep tonight again. and wake up every four hours. My head is seriously fucked up

Only people mentioned by @ericman375 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Larson, click on at the bottom under it