Sleepy Joe begins speech, "Good evening fellow Americans. To light..."

Game over 🎬

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Doq always refers to this one as B1d3n so Nana wonders if he is the 13th since the real one was sent to judgement by our Maker.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana. What a waste of 13 perfectly good clones that was.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He is a very good actor!

Notice he never ends his speeches with "God bless the United States of America" or anything about America. Just "bless our troops". Which troops??? Whose troops?? Weird.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

Your guess is as good as his.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DnMStenkamp) can see their posts

I wonder who the actor is that is playing him. There was alot of CGI on set too. I felt like I was watching a Disney production.

I was hoping at the end when he's walking down the hall, he'd vanish just like the pope.

In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication

πŸ˜‚ No such luck.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

I think there was something up with the neck...

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

πŸ€ͺi had to rewind to confirm what i heard..

In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication

My son wanted me to rewind a few times too. He just shook his head and muttered "Oh Sleepy" and he's 9.

(1) Show this thread

This Bidan looked like the Bidan at the debate. Both looked / acted the same to me, but different than other conferences. It seems like they have different Bidans depending on the occassion.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Notice the blueish eye lids? cant figure out why we were told to watch the CGI Bidet Show, are truthers feeding off Loosh now? Seemed like another nothing burger + another pie in the face from sheeple photo op...

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

πŸ™πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Game over. We really tried to wake them up. My experience is they totally believe Bid3n is a sweet old grandpa. Makes me sick! They must see the truth to believe it as said before.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

gotta say...i was kind of hoping his ear would fall off and he would be groping for it before cut to dead air...KeK

(1) Show this thread