3-year delta yesterday, 937:
Watch the speech.

B1d3n said:
"Finding light in the darkness."
"total deaths in America - 527,726"
"The only way to get our lives back, to get our economy back on track, is to beat the virus."
"This is one of the most complex operations we've ever undertaken as a nation."
"By July the 4th ... something truly special, where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but where we begin to mark our independence from this virus."
"That's why we got the vaccine publicly, in front of cameras, for the world to see"
"Emerging from a dark winter into a hopeful spring and summer"

Drop 527:
[MONDAY]
Next Week - BIGGER.
PUBLIC.
We LISTENED [20/80 />/ 40/60].
Q

Drop 726:
Over the TARGET.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

NOW the bumbling fool finally made sense! I thought he was channeling Trump when he was sputtering that out!! It's a comm for us..BRILLIANT!! Trump pulled a DOG COMM today when he surprise showed up at the Dog Rescue Fundaraiser, didn't he? I only managed to catch a brief earshot of it but it was something about "rescuing thousands, horrible cruelty"..but he never said dogs

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Remember, dont forget the basics!

In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

thanks for this. I couldn't really connect with the code coming out of B1d3n`s mouth.

(1) Show this thread

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

he also said he has been in for 50 days.
this is our 10 day count down.
trump has 10 more days to control the military and accomplish what he needs to before coming back into the public eye.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

I hope so. Or the horror of this will fall out into the streets.

(1) Show this thread