Blah blah blah, vaccines vaccines vaccines, blah blah blah. So many flags, So much gold fringe!
Truth, would be staying to answer the questions!
Get this clone back to the basement! Biden is shot, and half his head is missing!🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
Somewhere President Trump is dancing!
https://youtu.be/W0HOiEC4ZqY

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

👊🇺🇸👊

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🎯✅✅✅✅🎯
shitshow needs to end 🙏🙏🙏
come on Trump ❤❤❤

good old pedo joe,
so loyal at following orders,yet this time oround
something is amiss.
Tell us ,Joe ,who is your puppetmaster?
who pulls your strings?
who really pulls yours trings?
Me thinks big bad orange man is giving us theatre.
Today was a brilliant POOR PERFORMANCE to show us the people how inept you are to lead the greatest nation on earth.
your empty soul is revealed by the useless slurs and incoherent
speech.
you are making a mockery of the office you pretend to occupy.
soon, joe,soon ,remmember theY have it ALL
from the time of your impropriety with your childrens babysitter,
to the notes hand written by your own daughter revealing your demented state of mind,
to your advendures in ukraine ,they have it All joe.
they have it All, what part are you trying to forget?.
you made a deal, you snake didint you?
you saw what they did to NoName andPapa bush.
you soiled your depends you loathsome creature,
go back to your basement and obscurity,
your gig is do

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Hmmm....Did Champ & Major got a hold of Biden's ring finger? What's that about? Look at the tape when he says "From the bottom of me heart" around -15:15, the tip of his finger disappears. Hmmm.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Good catch, has anyone done the research on what actors have that hand?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

I agree! im so sick of it! It seems the good guys are wanting to kill innocent people with the vaccine? Right? Or am i missing something?

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

That was straight up RUBBISH! He did nothing but rant and rail COVID and vaccines...pfffft!!!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/