Did anyone else make themselves watch Biden, pretend he was the President.. I missed the 1st part, A few said it was a good thing to watchi it. I saw nothing interesting.

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I will say his mask looked better tonight than in the past on video.
But he is an pedo ass hole!

I made myself watch but it made me mad as hell & 🤮. Like the 1400.00 is going to help people that are behind on rent & bills. Lost your job or business. That does really very little. Plus he said they tell the truth, he wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. Which is exactly what I want to do! He started by attacking President Trump. Which you just don't do! Those are fighten words!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

I could not watch his dumb ass! I lost my job last March and the small travel company that I worked for that had in business for 25 years had to close due all of this bullshit! I have not received any of the stimulus checks and when I check the status it says pending! Thankfully, I was able to find another job and didn't get too far in debt! This shit show needs to end now!

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

They are buying people. There are so many people that think $1400 is a lot of money. If Biden is giving them all this money the least they can do is get a little shot in the arm

(3) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

So stupid. Nothing.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

agreed!

(1) Show this thread