So Biden REMOVED the Military Flags from the Oval while he has a Cesar Chavez bust overlooking his family pictures???

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Wallpaper is different than when Trump sets behind the desk.

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Biden is taking his pictures from a#FAKE West Wing POTUS office using a Hollywood set called Castle Rock. The Castle Rock set was used by Hollywood in the movie "Dave" and other hollywood movies. Biden is also there acting like he is signing Executive Orders. All he is doing is getting pics of himself with blank pieces of paper in nice folders with a potus like pen. It's a show folks. From my understanding, Trump is still in the White House and not in Florida.

I noticed that as well

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

thats soooo freaking awesome lol

(4) Show this thread

Oval office from "Scandal" looks familiar to me in Joe's office. We are watching a movie remember.

In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication

The actor who played Fitz also was a "Commentator" on PBS last night

In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication

I know. Just pointing out the character building...

(2) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

the flag has fringe representing the defunct US corporation. the emperor has no clothes !!!

Nice movie set? hehe

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did they change the wallpaper over night is there true to that

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In legitimate Presidential transfers, the entire WH is switched over in the 4 or 5 hours during the Inauguration

(1) Show this thread