Is anyone else screaming at their tv's?
1. You don't get to say "we the People" Joe
2. "Trust your government " only if Trump is in charge Joe
3. "We all deserve the truth" you and your DS pedo buddies are incapable of telling the truth Joe

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Yes! I thought the same damn thing! How dare he!! And he pulled the card outof his pocket trick again! So old! Truth??? HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

creepy whispers..chills.. I can only imagine what those poor children went through..🤢🤢🤢.. 🤮

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🤢

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

This is Not only painful but also pathetic I cannot watch this man! I'll go wash your own hands

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

The only truthful thing he said "this fight is far from over" Annie get your gun.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

TURNED IT OFF.

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Yeah Biden the fake president , liar and theif talking about trust and truth ! Talk about a hypocrite!

I cant stomach to watch him

I can't watch.... waiting for cliff notes and meme's lol

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Lil SueBit to her Publication

Me too..

(1) Show this thread