Gene Decode 🔥 3-11-21

“The D.U.M.B. battles are ongoing.
🙏The cabal supposedly surrendered, they laid down.
So they went in but they had put incendiaries in the bodies
& entrapped the Special Forces feet
& they were all burnt to death. 🙏
💓 I got very sad Emails “Could you pray for my daughter
because her brother isn’t coming home.”
This is not a game.
It’s horrific.
WE ARE IN A WAR FOR EARTH
FOR ALL OF HUMANITY
FOR THE CHILDREN
FOR EVERY PERSON
& they’ve enslaved people beyond numbers
that can be comprehended.
Grabbed children
done things that
NO BEING SHOULD EVER HAVE THAT DONE TO THEM.
We shouldn’t do that to Animals
let alone sentient beings.
This has been going on for a very long time
AND IT’S BEING BROUGHT TO AN END 🙏
🇺🇸 Military people
are putting themselves in harm's way every day
& then their families don't have their children coming home.”

God bless our brave fighting men & women.
They deserve our deepest gratitude 🙏💞🐾
Q

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

My bosses only son join the Marines, he was suppose to be done with bootcamp next month and be home for a couple of weeks, she said that he will not be home after bootcamp, he will go straight into training❗️she will go to his graduation see him for a couple of hours. then she doesnt know when she will see him again.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God bless and surround them with every angel in heaven to fight with them side by side and save our chidren God's Speed

🙏🙏🙏

🙏Amen!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

🙏🏻

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

What an odd sentence: "entrapped the Special Forces feet."

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

This is so heart breaking. We can never repay these heros or their families for this ultimate sacrifice. Please Lord let this end soon and comfort those families and the soldiers who are part of this nightmare.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dear please Lord wrap your loving arms around the families of these soldiers. Their grief will be overwhelming, Father God I know you have the souls of these brave men and women in your infinate grace. "No greater gift" these brave souls gave their very lives to save us. Many have been destroyed by satan's army, but God we know that you will win this battle and restore life to these souls with many crowns. Amen

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautiful, Nana. Amen X ∞ 🙏😻💞🇺🇸🦅👼

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

May these Warrior Heroes Rest in Peace 😢😢. ❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏Our Divine Creator please surround our Military and all leadership fighting this pure evil with a protection shield that no harm can come to them . Please send the Divine Angels to comfort and heal all in need . Please shine your light so brite to the enemy that it weakens them so they can be removed from this earth . God bless all ! We will never forget our Heros !

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

That is a glorious prayer, Cindy 🙏🔥 Amen X ∞ 💞🇺🇸👼

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I heard about this awful business saying that not only were the bodies full of incendiaries but the ones who set the trap/ambush had the equivalent of suicide bombs strapped on

They may have lost the war but the battles are still horrifying & dangerous: they will suicide themselves & take others with them if they can before they will surrender

It's time for as many prayers as we can summon & ask for the protection of those who are fighting these horrible battles

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Lest anyone question why things aren't moving fast enough in their eyes, stories like this are why. When the DS feels cornered or knows they've lost, they'll take out everyone they can including themselves. Look at 9/11 and other incidents. Think dirty boms, suitcase nukes, small tactical neutron bombs... they won't hesitate.

Our amazing military heroes and heroines and their leadership are doing all they can to prevent a world ending catastrophe - give them the time they need to literally save the planet.

We also have our work to do, our part in the bigger picture.

We must pray, repent, and keep faith in God that He has control is EVERYTHING - suit up with God's armor. This isn't called the fight of the Human race for nothing, this is our last stand.

God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Gene Decode. The man who openly states this battle is raging all over the Solar System and beyond. He's barking like his dog. Full of nonsense. He's met Trump apparently but not on this Earth. He's a walking billboard for Project Bluebeam.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Sweet Kat, sending you such love and strength. The journey is hard, but unimaginable for the children and the soldiers saving them. Thank you for reminding us what we are fighting for. Your words underscore the valor of those in the trenches, tunnels and battlefields. God Bless 🕊🌸🎀💕

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Bless your heart, my friend. God bless us all 🙏💓✨🌟🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

my deepest condolences to u and your family and all of our protectors and patriots/armed forces ingaged in this battel for our liberty.
My the father and the lord bless u in this time and thank you for such
a gift u have given to this cause of liberty. my deepest graditude and prayers to you and your family.🙏

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen! Praying for eveyones safty.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

God please shine your armour of strength, love, and safety for those who are fighting for your children. Bless those who have sacrificed their lives in saving your children. God embrace the families who have lost their loved ones Amen. 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤💚💜💙😢

In response Lori Fisher to his Publication

Amen 🙏🙏🙏👼💞🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

Praying a hedge of protection around our Military and the White Hats who serve our country! God Bless America!!!!!!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

😭💔✝️🙏🏻for all the military in harms way#savingthechildrenworldwide

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏🙏🙏. Praying for those that have lost their life and those family's and our men that are still fighting. God Bless them all. Be nice to have a wall of the fallen to remeber and pray daily for all.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Dear Lord please protect our Armed Forces and place a shield over them when they are in harms way. Amem🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Amen!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Amen

(5) Show this thread

This is completely heart-wrenching! Continued prayers for our Military warriors. Surround them in complete protection so no harm, evil or destruction will happen to those who are fighting against these demonics. 🙏🏻

Praying 🙏 for the children, our soldiers and the world.

And people don't even believe a war is being fought under their feet, and thre are monsters underneath, and people above ground r still whinning, they did to get a real jolt and maybe thongs would change for the better, I am praying for the military and for the lost and asj God to take them home to him now

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

WWG1WGA

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

Father God I pray you watch over and protect your people who are fighting this evil. Please cover them with your Spirit and protect their families. We can't do it without you Lord and we can't do it without the fealress patriots who put their lives on the line for our freedom each and every day. To God be the glory!!

🌟🕊❤ WWG1WGA ❤🕊🌟 DSE

In response Diane F2021 to her Publication

Amen🙏🕊

In response Diane F2021 to her Publication

Amen...May it be done according to your Holy will!

(3) Show this thread

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

The bravest of the brave sacrificed their own lives, not other's lives. I Pray for each and every one of them. It's all so horrific.

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Exactly right. Unceasing prayers & blessings 🙏💞🇺🇸👼

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I'm so sad hearing this news too. I keep praying for our Good people to win. Broken hearted at the news. Now, I'm even more pissed off at the non believers! I don't think people realise the seriousness of a situation. These aren't just regular people under ground. 😟💔🙏

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Of this* grrrrrrrrrr

(1) Show this thread

This makes me sad and tearful. If this "1/3 of the military is not on board with the plan" is true, then I pray that this changed their minds. Praying for these heroes.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Please God destroy this evil

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

It IS being destroyed, Allisyn, thank God & thank the U.S. Military 🙏🇺🇸💞

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

My heart is breaking at this news.

In response anon anon to her Publication

They have rescued MILLIONS of children. But too many brave soldiers have fallen. I think people sometimes forget WE ARE AT WAR and it's very real and it's horrific beyond description.

How we can ever thank or repay the US Military and the Q-Team Military Intelligence for this 60+ year GENIUS Plan to liberate Earth and for all the lives they've lost, I'll never know.

God Bless every Soldier, Child and K9 with all my heart 🙏💞

(1) Show this thread