Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

I started making my raised beds for my garden. We just moved to our dream home with 5 acres (backed by 400 acres of state game land). I don't ever want to live in a town or city again. 🀣..... and because there is no light pollution, the stars are AMAZING! Anywho, feel free to share any of your favorite gardening tips! ❀️πŸ₯³πŸΈ (the last picture is the garden I'm creating 😍)

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Amy Elohim to her Publication

Heirloom seeds or organic seeds. I get some of the best seeds from Mennonite or Ammish communities/stores. Starting the seeds a couple of months inside before planting, or in a greenhouse if you have one works great. I also get fertilized organic soil. Don't plant different squashes next to each other, or you will end up with a hybrid mix of the two.

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

I got these done today! I'm going to do more tomorrow! let them set inside for a few weeks and then plant these bad boys! πŸ₯³πŸ€£β€οΈβ€οΈ... thank you for the tips! I'm surrounded by amish! 🀣❀️

Beautiful! Great job!πŸŒΆπŸ«‘πŸ₯’πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¦

In response Amy Elohim to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jlight 1111, click on at the bottom under it